So Let’s Look at What’s Featured in This Five Chart Casual Player’s Pick 3 Cash 4 Lottery Player’s Toolkit.
- Each one-page Chart can hold its own.
- Quick learning curve with simple playing instruction written right on the one-page Chart.
- No guessing what to play. No hours and hours using workouts that do not increase your chances of scoring a hit.
- Five tools from an expert lottery strategist which will be located at your fingertips 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Plus, a bonus chart that will have your head spinning if it works even occasionally in your state.
999 Pick 3 Casual Players RD Chart
This one-page laminated Chart offers you two (2) to five (5) main combinations to play, up to a maximum of two to five pairs for each resistant digit (RD#) targeted. Column 2 of the Chart includes your main combinations. Column 3 expands that to include 7-15 total combinations, and Column 4 gives you from 12-24 combinations for your play set. Playmates and doubles for each RD# and broad stroke pairs are included. You play after you see a “trigger” combination fall as your last draw.
999 Pick 4 Casual Players RD Chart
This one-page laminated Chart is the Pick 4 version of Chart #1 above. It features two (2) to six (6) main combinations to consider in Column 2, 10-17 in Column 3, and 18-29 combinations in Column 4. Playmates and doubles for each RD# and broad stroke trios are included. Specific trio sets associated with the RD# are shown in the final Column. Play only after you see a “trigger” combination fall as your last draw.
- 999 Casual Player’s “Predicting Triples in the Pick 4” PD ChartThis Chart is an ole time favorite. Once you see a “trigger” combination you are alerted to the possibility that a “triple in the Pick 4” is imminent. Column B tells you the most likely “triples” to play and Column C gives you three to five “x” values to focus on. Back testing is required because the triples noted for play and focus digits are switched in some states. Consider play only when a specific “trigger” falls from one of 60 box combinations acting as triggers.
*Limited Time Bonus with Your Three Chart Toolkit*
999 Casual Player’s “Predicting Doubles in the Pick 4” Chart
This “Predicting Doubles in the Pick 4” Bonus Chart is special, and yes, finicky too. It is a relative of Chart #1 and #2, but so much more powerful. You will need to back test to see if it works in your state. Using specific “trigger” combinations, it predicts “doubles” in the Pick 4 using as few as six combinations, or as many as 15 combinations, depending on the RD# targeted.
“When this system was initially discovered, it was hard to wrap my brain around getting a ‘double’ Pick 4 hit using just six combinations,” said Maynu, the Chart’s creator. “But now I can chase doubles instead of singles in the Carolinas for double pay.”
A Must Have for All Pick 4 “Doubles” Chasers and “All-State” Players to Target Specific States that Show a “Trigger” Combination Setup
* This Chart Not Currently Available for Individual Sale
- Visit the Sales Page Here